Shared bookmarks for delicious user
- Armagideon Time » Blog Archive » Staying alive
Andrew Weiss revisits a dark, bloody conflict in American history.
Tagged as: [music funny]
- Is Walmart’s request of associates to help provide Thanksgiving dinner for co-workers proof of low wages? | cleveland.com
This is obnoxious and embarrassing.
Tagged as: [class money work]
- Republican Alternatives to Obamacare
Quit saying the GOP has no ideas. They have plenty of ideas!
Tagged as: [health politics]
- Winamp: The death of the iconic MP3 player says a lot about the tech world’s vicious utilitarianism.
This makes me sad. Winamp was a much better product than iTunes, which I only switched to when having an iPad made it necessary.
Tagged as: [music tech]
- My abstinence-only education – Salon.com
You don’t prevent drowning by teaching people that water is evil and they should stay away from it. You teach them to swim.
Tagged as: [sex religion school]
- Leonardo Da Vinci’s wacky piano is heard for the first time, after 500 years
Be sure to check out the video and hear this thing. It’s incredible!
Tagged as: [music cool]
- Caught in a Revolving Door of Unemployment – NYTimes.com
I’ll just keep repeating it: in a Corporatist society, high unemployment isn’t a problem, it’s a solution.
Tagged as: [work money class]
- How I Lost My Head for Sleepy Hollow | TIME.com
This is a pretty good review of a show we’ve really come to enjoy
Tagged as: [tv]
- Recreating Childhood Photos (Updated)
I love when they recreate the expressions
Tagged as: [photos funny]