Shared bookmarks for delicious user
- I’m Sick Of YOu
Professional musician has had it with companies not wanting to pay for music, fires off angry response to one such place.
Tagged as: [music business]
- Florida Woman’s Canceled Blues Plan is Junk – Consumer Reports News
The insurance policies people are losing? They’re junk that doesn’t cover anything and would bankrupt them.
Tagged as: [scam health business]
- Special Investigation: How Insurers Are Hiding Obamacare Benefits From Customers
Apparently, granting them corporate welfare isn’t enough for the insurance companies.
Tagged as: [politics health business]
- Male Novelist Jokes
This neighborhood in New York City was very different from the other neighborhood in New York City he’d just been in.
Tagged as: [books funny gender]
- Family of slain Detroit woman seeks answers about incident | The Detroit News
Latest crime: knocking on door while black.
Tagged as: [crime death race]
- High tech turning work/life balance obsolete – SFGate
This is absurd.
Tagged as: [work]
- Credit Report Wrongly Says Man Is Convicted Felon, Forces Him To Prove Innocence – Consumerist
Reminder: your only value to the world is as a consumer.
Tagged as: [crime stupid money]
- Good Morning World (Wide Web)! | LEONARD PIERCE DOT COM
Leonard Pierce has made you an Internet Bingo card.
Tagged as: [games news]
- Richard Cohen: ‘12 Years a Slave’ and art’s commentary on the past – The Washington Post
Richard Cohen, who’s been paid to write for the Washington Post for 30+ years, just now learns that slavery was bad.
Tagged as: [history movies stupid]