Shared bookmarks for delicious user
- The Distress of the Privileged « The Weekly Sift
I understand where this article is coming from, but I only have so much pity to spare here.
Tagged as: [class mind society]
- From E.S.L. to A/S/L | LEONARD PIERCE DOT COM
Leonard Pierce learns you how to Internet.
Tagged as: [funny words]
- If you think we’re done with neoliberalism, think again | George Monbiot
It’s not right to say neoliberalism doesn’t work. It works fine for the very wealthy, just not for anyone else.
Tagged as: [politics money]
- RNC’s Priebus Proposes to Rig Electoral College so Losing Republicans Can ‘Win’ | The Nation
This is a reasonable alternative to not running candidates who are far-right assholes.
Tagged as: [politics]
- Supermarket is saving $80 million a year just by putting doors on its refrigerators | Grist
Tagged as: [business food]
- Manti T’eo Haox – The Lessons Of The Manti T’eo Scandal – Esquire
The sportswriters get damned for spreading lies, the politics writers get raises.
Tagged as: [words media lie]
- Whole Foods CEO: ‘Climate Change Is Not Necessarily Bad’ | ThinkProgress
Let’s see if the people who "boycotted" Papa Johns can bear to actually do without their Cardamom Arugula hummus.
Tagged as: [politics environment money]
- The poor, poor rich of the Wall Street Journal
We’ve lost the class war.
Tagged as: [politics ows money class]