- Believe Me, It’s Torture: Politics & Power: vanityfair.com
Christopher Hitchens does what few torture-fans are willing to do: has himself waterboarded.
Tagged as: [torture]
- Lego: Lego Death Star Video Requires Lots of Mental Pew-Pew
OH GOD IT TAUNTS ME (note: for your sanity, mute the audio. You don’t want to listen to geeks climaxing.)
Tagged as: [lego toys wishlist]
- Dave Shaw | Outside Online
Exciting and fascinating adventure story of trying to rescue a corpse from its underwater grave.
Tagged as: [death]
- BBC NEWS | Technology | Google must divulge YouTube log
Seriously, America, you need to give up on this idea of a "right to privacy". There isn’t one and there isn’t going to be one, since both the Government and the Corporations don’t want there to be.
Tagged as: [law privacy business]
- Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) on Vimeo
Best video of the year!
Tagged as: [fun video]
- YouTube – Discovery Channel: I Love the World
Science just takes all the mystery and wonder out of everything!
Tagged as: [science advertising video]
- Annals of National Security: Preparing the Battlefield: Reporting & Essays: The New Yorker
Will Barack Obama lead us to victory in Iran? I think not!
Tagged as: [war politics secret]
- The 10 Most Awesomely Bad Moments of the Bush Presidency | Election 2008 | AlterNet
If you have to only pick ten, this is a good list to go with.
Tagged as: [history politics list]
- Brand New: Less Hyphen, More Burst for Walmart
Check it out! Wal-Mart’s now putting the "asshole" right in the logo!
Tagged as: [advertising design business]
- 35,310 Lego Star Wars Mini-Fig Army: 35,310 Lego Star Wars Clone Trooper Army Invades Earth
A guy meticulously arranges 35,000 identical lego minifigs…to raise funds to fight against autism.
Tagged as: [lego charity]
- What’s Colorless and Tasteless And Smells Like . . . Money? – washingtonpost.com
A look at the popular and destructive bottled water industry.
Tagged as: [business environment]
- Pictured: The puppy born without front legs who uses toy wheels to get around | Mail Online
Now this is just adorable.
Tagged as: [animals good]
- School locked down after ‘ninja’ sighted in woods (phillyBurbs.com) | New Jersey News
Silly administration! If you can SEE him then she’s NOT a Ninja!
Tagged as: [humor school]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
What I’ve Been Up To
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.