- The Raw Story | Kucinich: ‘We went to war for the oil companies’
Is Dennis Kucinich the only person in Congress who understands how the government is supposed to operate?
Tagged as: [politics war]
- Wordle – Beautiful Word Clouds
Awesome fun thing that creates word clouds from text.
Tagged as: [art words]
- Science law could set tone for Jindal – Breaking News from New Orleans – Times-Picayune – NOLA.com
Louisiana, always happy to be not taken seriously by the rest of the country.
Tagged as: [religion science politics]
- Crooks and Liars » Karl Rove lashes out at NYT for identifying CIA agent
In a world with Justice, Karl Rove would have live his life in hiding for fear of being convicted of crimes against humanity.
Tagged as: [politics media]
- :: immonen illustrations inc :: » r-e-s-p-e-c-t
Cinema: the only place you can see characters like Hellboy.
Tagged as: [comics movies]
- Firedoglake » The Real FISA Vote Passes 80 to 15 With the Presidential Nominees Passing
Neither McCain nor Obama thought that it’s wrong for corporations to help the government spy on its own citizens.
Tagged as: [politics crime]
- Sizeable minority of Americans condone torture | Reuters
Poll: Would you approve of beating nuns to death with puppies IF IT SAVED LIVES?
Tagged as: [torture society sad]
- McSweeney’s Internet Tendency: The Letters of Abelard and Heloise: Mattress Salesman and Customer.
Tagged as: [books satire]
- LundBlog: Beautiful Letters – 1984 pulp book covers from 1954 (updated)
I would kill to own this edition.
Tagged as: [books art retro]
- Pharyngula: Gordy Slack replies
On the "arrogance" of atheists.
Tagged as: [religion science]
- MPAA Says No Proof Needed in P2P Copyright Infringement Lawsuits | Threat Level from Wired.com
So…this is a joke, right?
Tagged as: [stupid music law]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
What I’ve Been Up To
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.