- Food: Cheeseburger in a Can is Both the Best and Worst Thing I’ve Ever Seen
Seriously, I need to try one of these. Stewart, if you find them for sale, buy two.
Tagged as: [food weird]
- Investors Could Profit From Strangers’ Deaths – Sacramento News Story – KCRA Sacramento
Hooray for Capitalism!
Tagged as: [money business evil]
- Get the Flick: Air Traffic Safety vs. Capacity
Don’t worry. any day now we’ll put safety ahead of profits.
Tagged as: [travel business]
- Stop the Press Releases!
Newspapers are between a rock and a hard place, but I’m not sure letting PR flaks write articles is the answer.
Tagged as: [media business]
- $1 Image Stabilizer For Any Camera – Lose The Tripod
Now this is a nifty thing. I’ma make myself one of these this weekend!
Tagged as: [hack photos video diy]
- The Sculpture of Christopher Conte
Awesome biomechanical sculptures.
Tagged as: [cool art]
- Boy, 10, engineers private backyard ski slope | KATU.com – Portland, Oregon | News
While YOUR kid was gluing popsicle sticks together, this one was MANIPULATING WEATHER.
Tagged as: [science kids diy]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
- Who Linkblogs the Linkbloggers?
- Say This Blanket Represents All the Matter and Energy in the Universe, Okay?
What I’ve Been Up To
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.