- Anarchists in the Aisles? Stores Provide a Stage – New York Times
The art of shopdropping.
Tagged as: [money art politics]
- Star Wars: Collecting | Noriyoshi Ohrai: Star Wars Illustrator
Tagged as: [art movies]
- SILLOF’s WORKSHOP: Gaslight Justice League Custom Figures
These are incredible!
Tagged as: [comics diy toys]
- Why I Won’t Debate Creationists
Stephen Gould (via Richard Dawkins) explains why any Evolution vs Creation debate is a losing game for the scientist.
Tagged as: [religion science]
- Arguments we think creationists should NOT use
The "Magic man done it" defense is not one of the listed items.
Tagged as: [religion list]
- A scrapbook career in shreds – Los Angeles Times
This is a valuable reminder. For everything you’re into, someone else thinks it’s weird and stupid. And for everything you think is weird and stupid, someone else has great passion.
Tagged as: [culture scandal]
- Complaints: Best Buy Forbids You From Buying Assassin’s Creed, Insists You’re Buying It For A Minor
This is like a retarded opera in three acts.
Tagged as: [business stupid money]
- Third Reich to Fortune 500: Five Popular Brands the Nazis Gave Us | Cracked.com
Chances are, you enriched one of these companies today!
Tagged as: [history business]
- Funny Graffiti – Anything goes – Lifelounge
Great graffiti art. Unfortunately there are a couple of NSFW pics on pages 2 and 3.
Tagged as: [nsfw art funny photos]
- RulesofThumb.org – Homepage
A lot of interesting found wisdom.
Tagged as: [blog list]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
What I’ve Been Up To
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.