- Origami Boulder Company — Original Origami Gifts!
Art you need!
Tagged as: [art]
- How We Won the War on Thai Chili Sauce
9/11 made us stupid.
Tagged as: [terror stupid]
- Vinyl May Be Final Nail in CD’s Coffin
Wired magazine talks about the latest audio format taking the world by storm: vinyl LPs.
Tagged as: [music tech business]
- Floating Utopias — In These Times
An analysis of the maritime dreams of clueless libertarians.
Tagged as: [politics society]
- Jon Ronson on America’s most controversial psychic Sylvia Browne | Special reports | Guardian Unlimited
A look at that malicious parasite, Sylvia Browne.
Tagged as: [kook]
- Ann P. Smith’s Robots.
Awesome robot animal sculptures!
Tagged as: [animals art cool]
- Would The World’s Speed Walking Champion Run If Attacked By Samurai? » TV in Japan
We have to be sure about this.
Tagged as: [funny video]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
- Why Does the Robot Dance?
- The Origin of the Peanuts
- Knock Knock! Who’s There? Tedium!
- Katrina and the Waves
What I’ve Been Up To
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.