- Taking a Whack Against Comcast – washingtonpost.com
A hero for our times.
Tagged as: [good]
- AlterNet: Americans Have Become ‘Good Germans’
Silence is compliance.
Tagged as: [politics war crime]
- PEZ SWEET WORLD
Awesome customized pez dispensers.
Tagged as: [toy art cool]
- Miscellany: INSERT COIN
Cute printer hack.
Tagged as: [hack funny tech]
- Vatican official insists he’s not gay – Yahoo! News
My hand in the cookie jar? No, no, I was merely trying to get into the mind of a person who would want to steal cookies!
Tagged as: [sad religion]
- Don’t open this cookie (disastrous day inside) – International Herald Tribune
We clearly need some kind of "Truth in Cookie Fortunes" act.
Tagged as: [humor weird food]
- John Edwards’ dark leftist America
Bill O’Reilly says John Edwards is too far-left. Edwards’ radical leftist ideas? "Remember, no coerced interrogation, civilian lawyers in courts for captured overseas terrorists, no branding the Iranian guards terrorists, and no phone surveillance without
Tagged as: [politics stupid]
- Akbar Ganji: The View from Tehran
The majority of people in Iran are sane, but they’re caught between two zealous idiots.
Tagged as: [war politics religion]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
What I’ve Been Up To