- Top 10 Tips for Plagiarists | Dear Author: Romance Book Reviews, Author Interviews, and Commentary
I’m not a writer, so perhaps I won’t get castigated for mixing metaphors when I say, this is a dogpile on a trainwreck.
Tagged as: [words crime]
- LRB | Jim Holt: It’s the Oil
Tagged as: [war politics money]
- Keith Trevor Larson
This website is a rock solid website.
Tagged as: [weird]
- Liberal Base Proves Trying to Democrats – New York Times
When will these liberals learn that the only way we can get anything done is to just do whatever the Republicans want? What do they expect from us?
Tagged as: [politics]
- YouTube – Star Wars Trumpet Stacy Hedger
Star Wars Trumpet. Star Wars Trumpet. STAR WARS TRUMPET.
Tagged as: [music geek video]
- Leak Severed a Link to Al-Qaeda’s Secrets – washingtonpost.com
Once again, the administration that puts priority on fighting terrorism, keeping us safe, and conducting spying destroys a vital Al-Qaeda intelligence link to score some cheap political points.
Tagged as: [politics terror stupid]
- Star-Telegram.com | 10/07/2007 | Mom upset by Target’s tune in iPod case; teen celebrates rocky birthday
Note to Target employees: here’s how to steal stuff from your employer and make someone else have to deal with it!
Tagged as: [store crime]
- Google logo tweak sends critics into orbit – Los Angeles Times
Man, what a bunch of whiners.
Tagged as: [politics web]
- YouTube – Whale
This is way cool. Oceanographer crew is lowering something into the depths when a whale passes by to check it out.
Tagged as: [nature video animals]
- Talk To Action | Reclaiming Citizenship, History, and Faith
Looks like the religious right may be gearing up for some action here in Springfield.
Tagged as: [religion politics local]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
What I’ve Been Up To
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.