- Passing the Buck and Missing the Point
What the Imus affair did and didn’t teach us.
Tagged as: [essay politics society race]
- The Morning News: News : Man Threatens Legal Action Against City
This happened in Arkansas? Who would have guessed?
Tagged as: [books sexy stupid]
- 15 Things Kurt Vonnegut Said Better Than Anyone Else Ever Has Or Will | The A.V. Club
In high school I read too much Vonnegut at one time. I now want to do it again. So it goes.
Tagged as: [books]
- Websurdity » Blog Archive » Uncomfortable Questions: Was the Death Star Attack an Inside Job?
Come on…a thermal exhaust port? As if.
Tagged as: [funny satire movies geek]
- Kucinich Introduces Impeachment Articles Against Cheney – washingtonpost.com
This is a start. It may not go anywhere, but at least Kucinich is doing something.
Tagged as: [politics crime]
- Fascist America, in 10 easy steps | Special reports | Guardian Unlimited
Just because there have been worse regimes elsewhere doesn’t mean we should let this one off the hook.
Tagged as: [politics list evil]
- They didn’t study
Featuring the greatest essay ever.
Tagged as: [school funny]
- Lonesome No More! A Middle-Name Assignation System
I am Dave Aquamarine-7 Lartigue. What are you?
Tagged as: [books fun culture]
- Vimeo / Lip Dub – Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger
Excellent homemade video for a great song.
Tagged as: [music video cool]
- Giuliani warns of ‘new 9/11’ if Dems win – Politico.com
So…who exactly are the terrorists again?
Tagged as: [politics stupid terror]
- Paleo-Future: Postcards Show the Year 2000 (circa 1900)
The year 2000 is gonna rule.
Tagged as: [art retro cool]
Happy Earth Day (belated)
Tagged as: [environment video]
- Cynical-C Blog – » The Blame Game
Who’s responsible for the Virginia Tech shootings? Take your pick!
Tagged as: [crime list media]
A plague is upon this land!
Tagged as: [comics religion satire]
- Suicide Food
A parade of animals who would like nothing more than to be cooked and crammed into your mouth!
Tagged as: [blog food animals advertising]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
What I’ve Been Up To
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.