- White House Watch — News on President George W Bush and the Bush Administration – washingtonpost.com
Oh hey look, the White House is breaking the law again.
Tagged as: [politics crime scandal]
- Arrest is first under homeless-feeding law – Orlando Sentinel :
Feeding the hungry: now a crime in Orlando, Florida.
Tagged as: [law society money stupid]
- Don’t Fly Without A Copy Of Rule 240 – Consumerist
I may be on a plane soon and I plan to have this printed and handy.
Tagged as: [travel]
- sakura adachi_product&furniture designer: collection
Tagged as: [furniture wishlist]
- No one belongs here more than you. Stories by Miranda July
How to promote your book in an interesting way.
Tagged as: [books advertising photos]
- ikea hacker: declutter your jerker desktop
This is sweeter than the sweetest pie.
Tagged as: [cool furniture hack]
- BBC NEWS | In Pictures | Public art at Cardiff Bay barrage
So am I going to have to make a trip to Cardiff soon?
Tagged as: [art cool photos]
- Isotown Official Webcomic
I like pixelart. This is an neat little project.
Tagged as: [geek art comics]
- THE WATCHISMO TIMES: Subminiature Camera Watches – Spy Watches Part II
Watchismo is one of the few OMG STUFF blogs I indulge in. The watches on it are always cool looking and the detail pictures are fascinating. Check out this history of miniature spy watches!
Tagged as: [blog gadget history cool]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
- Conversation at a Book Store
- Bolton Appointed UN Ambassador
- It’s Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertime
What I’ve Been Up To
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.