- A Look at the Numbers: How the Rich Get Richer
It really seems like eliminating both Wal-Mart and golf would be a good first step.
Tagged as: [money politics business]
- Crooks and Liars » Olbermann’s Special Comment on GOP Fearmongering
Keith Olbermann, emerging as a voice of solid reason, explains why the terrorists are closer to home than we’re told — they’re in the White House.
Tagged as: [terror politics]
- not martha : crawly cakes for halloween
These are awesomely awesome.
Tagged as: [diy food crafts]
- Wired 14.11: Very Short Stories
I like Moore’s and Atwood’s best.
Tagged as: [words]
- YouTube – Elementary Games (Second Promo)
How not to introduce people to boardgames. (Aka "How to get punched.") PS: Ore is MY favorite resource.
Tagged as: [games video]
- Animated Knots by Grog
This website is KNOT BAD! HAHAHAHAAAHAH
Tagged as: [cool diy]
- Wired News: Battle of the New Atheism
Thought-provoking look at three champions of "New Atheism".
Tagged as: [religion belief skeptic]
- DECONSTRUCTING ROY LICHTENSTEIN
Lichtenstein: how to make a career out of plagiarism.
Tagged as: [art comics]
- NEWBUSHINDEX_28670_image001.gif (GIF Image, 911×623 pixels)
So if gas were free, Bush would be infinitely popular?
Tagged as: [politics math]
- Bus driver gets OK to avoid gay-themed ads
My religion doesn’t let me do anything but read comic books all day. Can I get paid for it?
Tagged as: [religion stupid work]
- TechEBlog » (Video) LEGO Flamethrower
Tagged as: [lego cool]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
What I’ve Been Up To
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.