- SAS soldier quits Army in disgust at ‘illegal’ American tactics in Iraq
"I did not join the British Army to conduct American foreign policy"
Tagged as: [evil war]
- AP Wire | 12/14/2005 | Suspension for speaking Spanish draws new student plaintiffs
Principal Jennifer Watts later told the boy she was suspending him for speaking Spanish. The discipline referral says he was suspended for a day and a half for disobeying "a reasonable request (not to speak Spanish at school)."
Tagged as: [law stupid words]
- Turning textbooks into the Good Book
Pseudo-academic Religious indoctrination — Texas-style!
Tagged as: [politics religion school]
An amusing look at the presentation of technology in the early days of computers.
Tagged as: [advertising funny tech]
- Work Less Party
A political party I could really get behind, though I’d have to move to Canada to do so. Hmm…’move to Canada,’ you say?
Tagged as: [politics work]
- Grasshopper Enterprises » How to Stop Time
Wild optical illusion. I can’t do it for long (probably because of my broken eyes) but I did it long enough to go "wow!"
Tagged as: [cool illusion]
- Pay too much and you could raise the alarm
What kind of person tries to pay off his credit card? someone who hates America, obviously!
Tagged as: [crime money stupid]
- ARC ARTicles – The Case of Pete Panse – Brian Yoder – Page 1/1
How do you get fired from your 25 year art teaching job? Easy! Just suggest to your students some addition classes they might take to increase their abilities!
Tagged as: [art crime stupid]
- Google Mars
Explore the surface of Mars! You could be the next Richard Hoagland!
Tagged as: [cool maps science]
- Party Girl 11-16-05
I am forever indebted to Washburn at This Dark Qualm for linking me to this film, which saved my soul. Jack Chick’s classic tract ‘Party Girl’ is translated into glorious live-action!
Tagged as: [funny religion video]
- The Torn-Up Credit Card Application
Rob Cockerham demonstrates why tearing up credit card applications isn’t good enough. It’s astounding the amount of power we have given credit card companies over our lives, with absolutely nobody overseeing them.
Tagged as: [money scary]
Buy My Book!
Time Machine Go!ONE YEAR AGO:
- Conversation at a Book Store
- Bolton Appointed UN Ambassador
- It’s Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertime
What I’ve Been Up To
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.